Subject: [TPD] Estonia will charge for e-cigarettes from 2025.1.1
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "TA tpd" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: '代小波' <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2024 11:52:47 +0200

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good Day!

I'm Rory Luo From ALD Group Limited, responsible for TPD submission.

We have heard some news from our customer recently about Estonia will
charge for e-cigarettes from 2025.1.1, with 5000€ per sku, plus 100€
annual fee.

We¡¯d like to know is the info correct? Could you please lead us to an
official announcement if it is true? Much appreciate if you could send us
a link with this notice. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Rory Luo

  _____

TPD | Compliance Team

ALD GROUP LIMITED

T: +86 159-0753-2724

E: [email-masked]

W: https://www.aldgroup.com